Runberg Architecture Group in Seattle is seeking excellent candidates for the role of Office Coordinator. The person in this key role provides the first impression of the firm for incoming callers and guests. He or she is also the “go to” person for office support. This position perfect for an energetic and entrepreneurial professional with a few years of office experience and exceptional organizational skills. A competitive wage, including benefits, is provided based on skills and experience. Runberg Architecture Group is an award-winning firm that specializes in the design of innovative mixed-use developments that blend social, economic and environmental benefits. To learn more about the firm and its architectural work, visit www.Runberg.com.
- Acts as the “first impression” of the firm by greeting callers and guests, and extending gracious hospitality
- Functions as an overall office “go to” person in support of a busy firm environment
- Takes ownership of administrative duties such as processing mail and packages, running errands, managing conference room usage, maintaining office equipment, purchasing office supplies, mailings and list work, kitchen duties, facilities, materials library and working with vendors, filing and archiving
- Manages building facilities (repairs, supplies, improvements); and is contact for building vendors such as janitorial service
- Acts as contact for outside IT service and phone system vendor
- Organize company’s quarterly events and vendor presentations
- Coordinate firm memberships and sponsorships
- Assists architects as needed
- Assists Office Manager as needed
Executive Assistance Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with firm’s managing partner in coordinating priorities and organizing his workflow.
- Receive and coordinate meeting requests for the managing partner
- Manage CE units and license renewals for principal(s)
- Assist the principals in preparing distribution materials for staff meetings
- Exceptional office, organizational and detail skills
- Energetic and entrepreneurial spirit (tackle anything with creativity and ingenuity)
- Excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter focused on continuous improvement
- Strong sense of timing, deadlines and scheduling
- Reliable, prompt and consistent performance
- Strong multi-task capabilities with excellent follow-through
- Natural sense of humor and interest in helping people
The qualified candidates will have no fewer than two years of experience in an office setting providing support to the professionals or executives. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) is a must. A professional appearance and demeanor and strong office skills including typing are necessary. This position requires timely and consistent attendance within office hours, 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
This position does require some lifting and toting (30-40lbs) as well as climbing stairs and short ladders.
Send resumes to: email listed above
No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
Send resumes to: HR@Runberg.com