Architectural Marketing Manager.
Runberg Architecture Group is seeking a part-time architectural marketing manager to lead the firm’s marketing and communications strategy.
Runberg Architecture Group is an award-winning, creative and collaborative studio environment that focuses on innovative mixed-use development including apartments, affordable housing, student and senior housing, and adaptive reuse across the western United States. Runberg Architecture Group has been learning, performing and surpassing the status quo for the past twenty years. From the deliberate consideration of a new building within its existing neighborhood to interviewing tenants after they’ve spent time making their ‘unit’ a home; Runberg focuses to design environments where people want to be. Each building with the Runberg stamp has contributed to community growth and development. We are committed to sustainable practice, social responsibility, and pride in our community.
Runberg Architecture Group also puts great focus on the office culture. We are an open and collaborative office in which team members feel comfortable sharing their ideas. We believe that highly skilled and devoted team members are the backbone of the firm and we take pride in offering a healthy work-life balance, allowing plenty of opportunities to have fun together.
The Marketing Manager position is an integral leadership role. We are seeking a candidate who thinks strategically and enjoys being hands-on and working in a team-based environment.
- Manage a small marketing team.
- Work closely with the partners to provide administrative and creative support to the firm’s marketing strategy.
- Write, edit, and produce proposals, brochures, newsletters, and awards submissions.
- Write clearly and professionally about the firm’s work and produce original content for local and international publications.
- Review, coordinate and submitmarketing materials for firm award submissions.
- Manage and update the website with new projects, news updates, and blog posting.
- Manage and update publication photos, including setting up photo shoots with photographer and acting as the firm’s artistic director.
- Manage the firm’s social media outreach.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Strong writing and editing skills with the ability to express design in a concise and compelling narrative.
- Ability to meet deadlines in an efficient manner.
- Employ exceptional standards for presentation of materials.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Strong graphic design skills and proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with an architecture or engineering firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Art/Architecture, or relevant degree.
A competitive wage, including benefits, is provided based on skills and experience
For more on our firm, please visit our website at www.Runberg.com
Qualified candidates should submit a single .pdf (less than 12MB) including a cover letter, resume, work sample and references via email to email@example.com. Please include your name and “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
Send resumes to: HR@Runberg.com