We are seeking a self-motivated, disciplined Project Manager to join our team, ideally with at least 10 years of experience in the multifamily market.
- Proven experience managing large housing projects of construction types IA, IIIA, VA
- High-quality design and construction documentation skills
- Experience with Revit, or a strong desire to learn
- A great attitude toward your work and our profession
- A creative work environment with exceptional colleagues
- Opportunity to work on inspiring projects that have a real impact on our urban environment
- A diversity of project scales, roles, and responsibilities
About the firm
Runberg Architecture Group is an award-winning, creative and collaborative studio environment that focuses on innovative mixed-use development, including affordable housing, apartments, and senior housing across the western United States. Our portfolio of work ranges from intimate structures to larger complex urban city blocks. We are committed to sustainable practice, social responsibility, and pride in our community. We value great colleagues with whom we can collaborate to create innovative and beautiful housing for the urban environment.
In addition to Revit, we use the usual array of software programs to complete our work. Successful candidates will either hold or be working to attain professional architectural registration and LEED accreditation.
Benefits include: health insurance, fully-subsidized commuter passes (ORCA cards), generous PTO package, 401(k) enrollment and employer matching, profit sharing, and assistance with continuing education. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Send resumes to: HR@Runberg.com