Awards: Six Runberg projects nominated for 2020 PCBC Gold Nugget Awards
Runberg has been nominated for six PCBC Gold Nugget Merit Awards among nearly 600 entries:
- Culver City Senior Living: Best On the Boards Senior Housing Community
- 1200 NE 45th Street: Best On the Boards Mixed-Use Project
- SummerHill BelRed: Best On the Boards Multifamily Project
- An Lạc: Best Affordable Housing Community – 30-60 du/acre
- Gardner House and Allen Family Center: Best Affordable Housing Community – over 60 du/acre
- Cypress: Best Mixed-Use Project
Award of Merit Winners are the top vote recipients in each category and are the finalists for the Grand Award, which will be announced during the virtual awards ceremony on July 24th.
Now in it’s 57th year, Gold Nugget Awards is the largest and most prestigious competition of its kind in the nation. It honors design and planning achievements in community and home design, green-built housing, site planning, commercial, retail, mixed-use development and specialty housing categories. Winners this year were chosen from 575 entries from around the world.
The full list of merit winners can be found here.